...Modern Methods of Construction (MMC)/Offsite Construction technologies would be advantageous.
* Analysing and interpreting the behavior of sound waves in different environments.
* Providing guidance for compliance of 2D panellised and 3D modular/volumetric...
Knowledge of modern construction techniques
Knowledge of Curtain Walling and Architectural Glazing technologies
Drawing Interpretation Skills - must be able to fully interpret and understand all of the information given on Architectural and Engineering drawings...
...Provide informed QSHE advice to all managers and staff by advising on matters of associated legislation, best practice and the correct interpretation of defined standards.
Ensure the Company Health & Safety Statement and Policies and Environmental Management System Manual &...
...experience in a construction or engineering environment with strong AutoCAD knowledge and preferably BIM
* Ability to understand and interpret information provided by Clients
* Good time management skills
* Knowledge and previous experience within the design and...
...all-round skills in the areas of fitting (gearboxes, pumps), basic milling/turning and TIG welding. The ability to read drawings and interpret site sketches is a prerequisite and knowledge of stainless steel fabrication/pipework and/or CNC equipment would be a definite...
...Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys.
* Managing a team of more junior engineers and sub-contractors.
* Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
* Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
* Planning works in an...
...experienced team, working alongside Site Management to ensure the projects are completed in line with the programme.
Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors,...
...& DSE Risk Assessor would be beneficial.
Familiarity with regulatory compliance procedures, publications, and an ability to interpret relevant legislation on behalf of the company.
In Depth Knowledge of Irish H&S and Environmental Legislation and regulations...
...interpersonal skills and the ability to manage relationships and various stakeholders.
* Demonstrate strong analytical capability to interpret and challenge data and to interrogate project positions and commercial issues.
* Ability to work with a team of professionals to...
...architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
Manage, monitor and interpret the design documents supplied by the client or architect
Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties or problems as they arise...
...to enjoy the best Fillets, Zingers, Hot Wings and Original Recipe Chicken! You will work in a team and follow our cooking systems to interpret how many products you need to prepare to meet customer demands!
Working for us is about so much more than serving great food as...
...customers, internal customers and management.
Determine best in class frameworks, systems and processes.
Ability to read, analyse, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents, including customer specifications, blue prints,...
...coupled with 5+ years site experience within pharmaceutical/medical device, commercial, industrial or data centre type sectors
• Can interpret schematics and electrical drawings
• Strong understanding of site activities and how they are planned and coordinated
• Record of...
...laboratory equipment where applicable.
* Develop subject matter expertise on assigned analytical techniques.
* Perform data review, interpretation and trending where applicable.
* Train / coach other lab personnel.
Education and Experience/Competencies
* A BSc, MSc or PhD in...
• Management of a project team.
• Experience in developing and maintaining forecasts and budgets.
• Awareness of the use and interpretation of project controls to review the status of a project.
• Working knowledge of planning & programming.
• Commercial and contractual...
...exploration location priorities.
Review and reporting of contractor's operations, progress, HSE efforts, etc.
Evaluation and preliminary interpretation of geotechnical in situ testing (CPTu and P-S logging) data.
Review of sampling protocol and sample quality.
...of secondary control and protection systems
• Specification, selection and procurement of the range of equipment
• Preparation and interpretation of technical specifications and enquiry documentation
• Assist with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for...